Readers are welcome to leave comments -- I enjoy hearing from my readers. However, all comments are moderated before they are published. Any found to be offensive or containing profanity or any other rude or inappropriate content according to my standards will be deleted. Spam is not read and is automatically deleted as soon as it is found.
Don't miss a post. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts delivered to your inbox
- Leah Classen on Tulip Tablescape and a Visit to Vanco Tulip Farm
- Kevin on Boiled Ham Dinner – Old-fashioned Comfort Food!
- Barbara99 on Boiled Ham Dinner – Old-fashioned Comfort Food!
- Barbara99 on Asparagus Bundles and a Visit to an Island Asparagus Farm
- Bonnie hennessey on Asparagus Bundles and a Visit to an Island Asparagus Farm
No posts found.
- RT @BeachChairLager: We have a HUGE prize coming your way soon, but hey- we want to know how much our followers want it. 100 RT's until we … - posted on 11/06/2013 11:22:34
- Balsamic Baked Talipia for dinner. New recipe creation. - posted on 10/06/2013 16:44:27
- Ruby Red Rhubarb http://t.co/tM0JmrpFDH - posted on 09/06/2013 20:18:37
- RT @svankampen: Victoria Playhouse founder Erskine Smith dies at age 67 #pei http://t.co/oX1qa9amap - posted on 09/06/2013 15:13:09
- RT @svankampen: Island theatre community in mourning, beloved founder of the Victoria Playhouse, Erskine Smith died Saturday #pei - posted on 09/06/2013 13:27:12
- @PEIBistro it's the best way to do it! - posted on 09/06/2013 12:51:55
- @AnnabelleWaugh - my recipes have tons of notes, just like your Mom's. Best way to know what needs adjustment the next time I make recipe. - posted on 09/06/2013 11:55:15
- Good thing it's dull, cool day on PEI. Good day to stay inside & bake biscuits, cupcakes, & make rhubarb marmalade.Kitchen smells wonderful! - posted on 09/06/2013 11:02:50
- Islanders, visit the FB page called "COOKBOOKS FOR THE PE HOME FOR PALLIATIVE CARE" to order a cookbook in support of Palliative Care. - posted on 08/06/2013 19:14:03
- Rainy, windy PEI day. Good day to spend in the kitchen. What's everybody cooking or baking today? - posted on 08/06/2013 07:16:42