Don't miss a new posting. Enter your email address to be notified each time a new posting has been added to this blog.
- The Canadian Food Experience Project: Round Up Eight on Homemade White Bread
- The Canadian Food Experience Project: Challenge Six on From Field to Table: Potato Growing and Harvesting in Prince Edward Island
- Barbara99 on “In a Pickle” – Mustard Pickle-Making, My Island Bistro Kitchen Style
- Lisa on “In a Pickle” – Mustard Pickle-Making, My Island Bistro Kitchen Style
- Colleen @ The Food Blog on Butter Tarts – A Quintessential Canadian Dessert
Posts Tagged ‘casual tablescapes’
Cupcakes, anyone? For this, my second tablescape of the Christmas season, I have opted to go with a more casual look, using everyday plain white dinnerware because it is not always necessary to have fine china in order to set a festive table. This setting would be quite suitable for weekday family dinners over the […]