Don't miss a new posting. Enter your email address to be notified each time a new posting has been added to this blog.
- The Canadian Food Experience Project: Challenge Six on From Field to Table: Potato Growing and Harvesting in Prince Edward Island
- Barbara99 on “In a Pickle” – Mustard Pickle-Making, My Island Bistro Kitchen Style
- Lisa on “In a Pickle” – Mustard Pickle-Making, My Island Bistro Kitchen Style
- Colleen @ The Food Blog on Butter Tarts – A Quintessential Canadian Dessert
- Barbara99 on A PEI Lobster Party on the Beach at West Point!
Posts Tagged ‘Dakota Pearl Potatoes’
The PEI potato harvesting season has drawn to a close for another year – the spuds are out of the ground and on their way to a multitude of uses. Part of my objective with this food blog is to showcase food products produced on PEI and the producers and farmers behind them. In this […]