Don't miss a new posting. Enter your email address to be notified each time a new posting has been added to this blog.
- The Canadian Food Experience Project: Round Up Eight on Homemade White Bread
- The Canadian Food Experience Project: Challenge Six on From Field to Table: Potato Growing and Harvesting in Prince Edward Island
- Barbara99 on “In a Pickle” – Mustard Pickle-Making, My Island Bistro Kitchen Style
- Lisa on “In a Pickle” – Mustard Pickle-Making, My Island Bistro Kitchen Style
- Colleen @ The Food Blog on Butter Tarts – A Quintessential Canadian Dessert
Posts Tagged ‘war cake’
Every year on November 11th we pause to remember the sacrifices and achievements of those who valiantly and selflessly served our country in times of war and conflict, and in peacekeeping missions around the world. We remember those who gave the ultimate sacrifice – their lives for their country so future generations could have a […]