Thanks to the publishers at Robert Rose Inc., I have an extra copy of Best of Bridge Sunday Suppers to give away in conjunction with the review I just published on this cookbook.
Cookbook Giveaway Rules
These Official Rules govern the Cookbook giveaway. By participating or attempting to participate in the giveaway event, you will be deemed to have received, understood, and agreed to these Official Rules.
This cookbook giveaway event is exclusively for fans of My Island Bistro Kitchen’s Facebook page and who are Canadian residents (excluding Quebec residents). So, if you have not already become a fan of My Island Bistro Kitchen’s Facebook page, and if you wish to participate in the cookbook giveaway event, head on over to https://www.facebook.com/MyIslandBistroKitchen/ and click the “Like” button on the Facebook page, located just below the cover photograph, and then proceed with the following eligibility steps for the cookbook giveaway:
- Click “Like” on the specific Facebook posting that details the cookbook giveaway.
- Leave a comment on the posting indicating what your favorite Sunday supper is.
- Share the Cookbook Giveaway post (make sure your privacy setting is set to “public” so I can verify that you shared the post).
Only individuals who have correctly completed the eligibility criteria above will be eligible for the cookbook draw.
Tag a Facebook friend on the posting and you will receive an extra bonus entry!
- No purchase is necessary to participate.
- This giveaway is open only to Canadian residents (excluding residents of Quebec) having a Canadian mailing address and who are fans of My Island Bistro Kitchen’s Facebook page. Entrants must be 19 years of age or older.
- Only one (1) entry per person with the exception of those who tag a Facebook friend on their entry – those who tag a Facebook friend will receive one (1) extra bonus entry.
- There is one (1) prize only to be won – one (1) copy of Best of Bridge Sunday Suppers cookbook with an approximate Canadian retail value of $29.95. The book for this giveaway has been provided by the cookbook’s publisher, Robert Rose Inc. The prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable. It cannot be exchanged for money value. The prize offering is valid only during the specified allotted time as described in these Official Rules.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- The submission entry period opens at 12:00 noon (AST) on December 14, 2017, and closes at 12 noon (AST) on December 17, 2017. Draw of winner will be made by 9:00pm (AST) on December 17, 2017.
- All eligible entries received during the submission period will be gathered at the end of the submission period. One entrant will be randomly selected as a potential winner and notified through Facebook. In the event any potential winner does not respond to such notification within 48 hours of having been sent notification, declines the prize for any reason, or does not meet the requirements set forth in these Official Rules, the potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be randomly selected from among remaining eligible entries, or the prize may be cancelled.
- Potential winner must correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question to win.
- Each entrant is responsible for monitoring his or her Facebook account for potential prize notification and receipt of other communications related to this cookbook giveaway.
- Once the definitive winner has been determined to have successfully met all the eligibility criteria afore-mentioned, and claimed the prize, his or her name will be announced on My Island Bistro Kitchen’s Facebook page and, in order to receive the prize, the winner must agree to this publication announcement as a condition of winning.
- Cookbook prize may not be awarded if an insufficient number of eligible entries is received. The determination of insufficient number of eligible entries will be at the sole discretion of My Island Bistro Kitchen.
- In order to receive the cookbook, the winner must agree to provide My Island Bistro Kitchen with their Canadian mailing address to which the cookbook will be mailed. This information will be provided to Robert Rose Inc. by My Island Bistro Kitchen for the purposes of mailing the cookbook to the declared winner and the winner must agree to the sharing of their mailing address with Robert Rose Inc. for this purpose. The prize will not be replaced if lost, destroyed, mutilated, or stolen.
- This giveaway event is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Facebook. All entrants agree to release Facebook from any liability with respect to this giveaway event or its prize.
- All entrants agree to be bound by the rules of this giveaway event and release My Island Bistro Kitchen and all parties associated with this giveaway event from any liability with respect to this giveaway event or of its prize.
- All decisions by My Island Bistro Kitchen with regards to all aspects of this giveaway event are final.
- If, for any reason, and in the opinion of My Island Bistro Kitchen, this giveaway event is not capable of running as planned or if it is adversely affected by computer virus, fraud, technical failures, or other causes beyond its control, My Island Bistro Kitchen reserves the right to cancel, modify, or suspend the giveaway event, at any time, and at the sole discretion of My Island Bistro Kitchen, without notice.